COK Auction Party 2019 Donation Wish List
- Restaurants, boutiques (clothing, for the home), hotels, golf courses, salons/services of all kinds
What is something I’d like to get at an auction for myself? For my partner? For my family? For my grandchildren?
- Jewelry/other fine accessories
- Sports tickets and sports memorabilia
- Wine, beer, scotch, cigars
- Use of a vacation home
Would I like creating a themed basket? Or donate a single item so the committee can create a basket for me or make it part of a group basket?
- Pampering/Spa Indulgences
- An afternoon with your grandchildren
- Fun & Games
- Movie Night
- Mixologist gift set
- Gourmet Wine and accessories
- A Golfer’s Dream
- Grillmaster’s BBQ Feast … and so many more themes are possible …
Do I have a unique skill/talent/hobby to share? Is there a friend or friends that I want to creat a group offering with? How about get together with your neighborhood and offer a huge, one of a kind offering?
- Teach a small group: painting, cupcake decorating, sushi making, photography, birding, jewelry making, wine tasting, etc.
- Sponsor a progressive dinner party or scavenger dinner party (just yourself or get together with friends/neighbors and create a one of a kind group experience)
- Host or cook/deliver a themed cuisine dinner
- Offer to make sweets monthly for a year
- Professional services: Financial advising, accountant, interior design, party planning services
Do I have unique access to someone famous? To a special place or event?
- Personal chef services or chef’s table access
- Wine sommelier or collector to host a group tasting gathering
- Go “behind the scenes” at TV/movie filming
- Front row at concerts/theatre tickets/sporting events or “meet and greet” with star
- Lunch with a VIP
- Sports clinic with professional athlete
- Private Vineyard tour or landmark building